The GameLoop emulator is a desktop application created by Tencent Studio that allows you to play PUBG Mobile on your PC without downloading the original mobile version. The app can be used in conjunction with an internet connection, and features include:
A portable device interface enables players who don’t have access or desire for high-quality graphics; Multiple screen options including 4K HDR display compatibility when connected through HDMI 2.0.
With this emulator, you can play Android games like Free Fire and Call of Duty Mobile as well on the Windows platform. Before installing it’s important to know that when playing with other emulators users will be matched according to their type so make sure yours matches what they need!
PUBG is a great game and many people enjoy playing, but it can be challenging to install on your own without help from the developer. Luckily for those who don’t want to wait or know how they’ll get their hands on an APK file if downloading does not work out as planned – you now have another option!
With GameLoop’s newest update (version 2), users will find themselves with access even when there were errors before due directly in part because we made updates that were needed internally first instead of relying solely upon external links like download portals that may disappear at any moment.
Here’s an essential guide to doing the same.
How to install PUBG Mobile APK in GameLoop Android emulator
PUBG Mobile APK download
Follow the steps listed below to install the PUBG Mobile APK in the GameLoop Emulator:
- Download and install the GameLoop emulator from the above link (Skip this step if you have already installed it).
- The next thing you need is the APK file of the game. Access it from the link mentioned above and save it in C:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared.
- Open the GameLoop emulator and press F9 to show the browser.
- Open the browser and install the ES File Explorer APK.
- Open ES File Explorer path /data/share1/ and locate the APK file of PUBG Mobile.
- Tap on it and hit the install button.
- Restart the emulator once the game is installed.
- Open PUBG Mobile and enjoy the game.
Also, make sure to check that your system has a free storage space of 10 GB to accommodate all the files. In case of any error or doubts, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
You can also refer to this video which explains the same process: